Facing Forward Carries car be overstimulating for Baby, which is why these carries:
- Should be done only inside the house for quiet moments (eating together, playing quietly…)
- Are in NO WAY meant for transport or walking
- Much less for busy, crowded places
- Aren’t meant for long periods of time (max. 20 min.)
- Need you to be extra careful for Baby’s signs of overstimulation
Hip or back carries allow your Baby to have a broad field of vision and embrace the world just the same, while being more respectful of his posture and giving him the possibility to rest quietly against you.
Safety rules here.